Saturday, January 22, 2011

What's up, doc?

Greetings to all readers!

I hate to tell you that this is not my first blog or even my first post ever! This is even my second blog as my first blog was blocked as it was developed. It gives me a terrible experience as a newbie that has already posted several articles!

On Wednesday, 19th January 2011, accidentally my own developed blog has been blocked. Basically, I did nothing wrong on it and I was only merely setting out its lay out, so that I can be nicer than its previous design. Suddenly, the layout page hangs-up and I closed it. When re-opened, I couldn’t even view my own blog. Since then, I realized that the center had already blocked my blog! As investigated somehow the central computer though that my blog was a spam!  

Therefore, I was a little bit confuse cum curious, and then started to browse the internet on how to restore my blog. At last, I tried to re-sign in and follow the instruction inside to restore my blog and unlock request was sent to the central computer of blogger. As the result, I received this notification:


I’ve been waiting till today and, at last, decided to develop a new one. Hopefully this newly developed blog will not be blogged like what it happened to my first one. The lesson I learnt from this accident is that I must save every article that I posted to my blog, so that I may have back-ups once (somehow) it’s deleted.

Enjoy the reading and God bless all! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment